Good morning, readers! I have a lot of Digit-al Dozen Neon Week posts to catch up on today. It’s been a crazy and fun week, my son Owen turned 3 yesterday! Hope you don’t mind three neon mani posts in one day today–I really want to finish on time with the other ladies. For my first neon mani, I’ve used chevron nail vinyls from KBShimmer and three China Glaze Sunsational neons over a gray base for these fun chevron accents. Keep reading below for more information.
- I started out with two coats of Sinful Colors Cool Gray and topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to speed up the drying process.
- Once they were dry, I applied two of the connected chevron nail vinyls from KBShimmer on my accent nails.
- I used a dotting tool to fill in the chevron spaces with China Glaze Neon & On & On, China Glaze That’s Shore Bright, and China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle.
- I carefully peeled the vinyls off.
- Lastly, I applied KBShimmer Clearly on Top to seal everything in.
What do you think of this simple neon mani? I love using nail vinyls–instant nail art! Check out what the other ladies did for Day 3 below, and come back later for another neon post from me!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –