Good afternoon, readers! I have my 4th Neon Week mani with The Digit-al Dozen to show you. This is one of my favorites for the week and I want to wear it forever. I sponged 4 Salon Perfect Neon POP! polishes and used the water spotted technique for black on the top layer. The neons pop so well against the black and these were so easy to create. Continue reading below.
- I began with one coat of Rica Whiteout and let dry.
- Then, I tore a makeup sponge into smaller pieces and painted each with one of the following colors: Salon Perfect Purple POP!, Oh Snap!, Copacabana Girl, and Mer-Made of Money. I then sponged the pieces onto the nail, overlapping to cover all of the white.
- Next, I dropped a few drops of OPI Black Onyx into a small cup (shot glass size) of room temperature water. I put rubbing alcohol into a travel spray bottle and sprayed 2-3 squirts onto the polish and surface of the water. I dipped my finger into the black spotted water polish and cleaned up the excess before pulling my nail back out of the water.
- After cleaning up with acetone, I used KBShimmer Clearly on Top to seal in the design and add shine.
What do you think of this bright design? Come back later tonight for my final Neon Week mani. Check out the rest of the ladies below to see what they did for Day 4!
*The Salon Perfect polishes used in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –