Good evening, readers! I have the 4th mani for Negative Space Week with The Digit-al Dozen to share tonight. Squeezing in right before the deadline, but I’ve made it! For today’s look, I went with what I am calling a “rustic gradient” base and Autumn themed stamping on top for some added detail. I’ve used three of the new OPI Washington D.C. Collection for the base and I am really happy with how the colors looked together.
- I began by painting about 3/4 of the nail, leaving the cuticle area free, with OPI Pale to the Cheif and dragging the edges messily toward the cuticle line.
- After that was dry, I repeated that process on 1/2 of the nail with OPI Squeaker of the House, dragging the edges but still leaving the first color visible.
- I repeated again for the last 1/4 of the nail with OPI Suzi- The First Lady of Nails.
- Once the rustic gradient was dried, I stamped the autumn image from UberChic Beauty plate 8-01 using China Glaze Passion.
- A coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top was used to seal in the design.
What do you think of this look? It grew on me more after I added the gold stamping and it’s getting me in the mood for boots and jackets! Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 4 below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –