Good morning, readers! It’s the third day of Negative Space Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I feel like I am running out of ideas already for the week. Negative space isn’t a favorite of mine so I feel like I’m hitting a creative road block.
For this look, I used quatrefoil nail vinyls over bare nails, and squish-stamped some of the new OPI Washington D.C. Collection shades for a marbled effect over the stencils before removing them.
- I began with bare nails. I pressed the quatrefoil nail vinyl stencils onto the bare nails.
- Then, I dabbed a few blobs onto a stamper with each of the following OPI Washington D.C. polishes: OPI By Popular Vote, Yank My Doodle, Freedom of Peach, and Never a Dulles Moment.
- I pressed the stamper onto the nails a few times and repeated until I liked the marbled effect on the nails.
- While the polish was still wet, I peeled up the vinyls, leaving bare nail quatrefoil outlines.
- Two coats of KBShimmer Clearly on Top were used to seal in the design.
What do you think of this quatrefoil nail art design? I wish I had chosen more contrasting colors against my bare nail so the design is more noticeable, but I love the marbled fall colors. Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 3 below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –