Good afternoon, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Violet. I went with a base of China Glaze Violet Vibes from the Electric Nights Collection and used a dotting tool for a gradient leopard print over it. I love the look of the neutral spots over such a fun base.
- I started out with three thin coats of China Glaze Violet Vibes and let dry.
- Then, I used a dotting tool to make dots from light at the cuticle to dark at the tips in this order: OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Cement the Deal, and OPI Dark Side of the Mood.
- Once those were dry, I used the same dotting tool and “drew” around the dots for a leopard print with OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends!, adding in some dots in between the leopard spots.
- A coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal in the design and help with the drying process.
- Lastly, I added a coat of KBShimmer Oh Matte! for a matte finish.
What do you think of this look? I super love how it turned out and it was easy enough to wear as a full mani. Check out what the other ladies from Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their Violet manis below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –