Good evening, readers! Are you ready for Day 8 of the 13 Days of January challenge? The prompt is Artwork and I tried my hand at art similar to Jackson Pollock. His turn out more like drizzles of paint on canvas, but I splattered polish on my nail using a coffee stirring straw for a similar effect. This is a color combo I picked, it isn’t related to any of his paintings that I know of.
- I started out with 2 easy coats of Elevation Polish Ceram Sea.
- Next, I added some blobs of OPI Black Onyx, OPI Alpine Snow, and Sinful Colors Cool Grey on my work surface (one at a time).
- Then, I dipped the end of my skinny straw into a puddle of one colored polish, hovered over the nail, and blew hard on the other end to “spray” the polish onto the nail.
- I repeated with the other colors until I was happy with the results.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it in and add shine.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –