Good evening, readers! I have the 7th prompt in the 13 Days of January Nail Art Challenge for you. That means we are officially past the half way point in the challenge and I’m still here! Yahoo! The prompt today was Green Base so it kinda of left it open to anything! It has been a while since I’ve done a spray marble and I love how this one turned out!
- I started out with 2 generous coats of OPI You Are So Outta Lime!
- Once that was dry, I dabbed on a coat of Cirque Colors Au 23K Gold Leaf topper.
- I filled a shot glass with room temperature water and dropped a few drops of OPI Christmas Gone Plaid on the surface of the water.
- Next, I sprayed some rubbing alcohol into the shot glass a few times until I liked the design.
- I dunked my finger (sometimes 2 at a time) with my nail facing down into the water just like with a watermarble.
- Once I did this on all nails, I repeated those steps with OPI Green On The Runway for a sheer, color shifting layer.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal and smooth the layers.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –