Good morning, readers! It’s time for my second tape mani for Digit-al Dozen week! I’m using more new China Glaze Sunsational neon cremes for this mani. They don’t apply that easily on their own but the colors came out great in a gradient! The idea behind this mani came from THIS post by Globe & Nail. It’s an awesome and easy to follow tutorial to get this look! I love how trippy this looks when the middle of the nails blur together.
- I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle.
- Then, I did my normal creme gradient technique (as shown in THIS great tutorial by The Nailasaurus) with Too Yacht To Handle at the cuticle side and China Glaze That’s Shore Bright at the nail tip side.
- Once a coat of Seche Vite dried that nicely, I applied the striping tape vertically on the nails.
- Next, I followed the same technique for the creme gradient with the SAME two colors, but this time I inverted the makeup sponge and had the aqua at the tips and purple toward the cuticles.
- Using tweezers, I carefully peeled the striping tape in the direction of the tape to keep the lines clean to reveal the design underneath.
- Another coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in and I was done!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –