Good morning, readers! I have the third design for the Digit-al Dozen Tape Week today! This was actually the final design I did (look at my teeny nubs, I had a break and decided to chop them all off short and start new) but I loved it so much that I bumped it up in the queue.
I was inspired by this Chalkboard Nails design using stripes and shapes from hole punches. I decided to go with the heart shaped hole punch and love how it turned out! It is very Anniversary or Valentine’s Day appropriate.
- I started with 2 coats of Enchanted Polish May 2013.
- I then used a striping brush and both China Glaze Dandy Lyin’ Around and Color Club Miss Bliss to make some vertical stripes.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite top coat.
- I used my heart shaped hole punch to punch three hearts side by side in painters tape.
- After my coat of Seche Vite had completely dried on my nails, I put the tape on the nail and firmly pressed down around the heart shapes.
- I filled in the hearts with 2 quick coats of Picture Polish Focus and peeled up carefully before it dried.
- Lastly, I applied another coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –