Good morning, readers! It’s Day 2 of Fashion Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I have another LuLaRoe leggings inspired mani to share. This one is a floral design and I really enjoyed painting these colorful flowers over a dark base. It’s been a while since I’ve freehanded florals and I am quite happy with how these turned out!
- I started with two coats of OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends!
- Once that was dry, I stamped a leafy design from ÜberChic stamping plate UC 3-01 with Mundo de Uñas Lavander stamping polish.
- Then, I used a nail art brush to freehand the florals from the leggings with OPI Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid, and OPI Good Grief!
- I topped the mani with a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte’rs.
What do you think? I really like how these turned out and have been wanting to recreate these leggings for a long time. Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 2 of Fashion Week below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –