Good afternoon, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Pink + Aqua and I cannot wait to see all of the fun manis from the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts today! I chose to go with pink and aqua chevrons with added floral stamping on top.
- I began with a few coats of China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle and let dry.
- I then stamped the chevron pattern from ÜberChic stamping plate ÜC 3-02 with Mundo de Uñas Mexican Pink stamping polish.
- Next, I stamped the florals from ÜberChic stamping plate ÜC 3-03 with Mundo de Uñas White stamping polish.
- I added silver dots to the center of the flowers with OPI Silver Canvas and a dotting tool.
- I finished off the design with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station top coat.
What do you think of this color combo? I’m loving it and the idea of a pattern on another pattern is growing on me. Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their Pink + Aqua manis below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –