Good afternoon, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is “holidays, seaside, or beach.” I chose two sparkly Zoya Pixie Dusts and stamped over them for a fun, seaside effect.
- My pinkies were painted with two coats of Zoya Levi textured Pixie Dust.
- The rest of my nails were painted with two coats of Zoya Bay textured Pixie Dust.
- I used Mundo de Uñas White stamping polish to stamp the wave image from Winstonia W314 stamping plate onto the blue nails.
- I used Mundo de Uñas Geranium and Tutti to stamp individual starfish from Bundle Monster BM-S166 stamping plate onto the gold nail.
- I did not add a top coat as I wanted to keep the pixie dust texture.
I was wearing this mani yesterday, minus the stamping, when we went on a boat ride to the sandbar. We found a HUGE starfish and that experience inspired me to create this mani for the challenge. You can see my starfish below:
Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their 40 Great Nail Art Ideas manis below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –