Good morning, readers! It’s the final day of Spring Week with The Digit-al Dozen and today I’m tipping my hat to a former member of the DD and nail blogging friend–Emily from Casual Contrast (formerly known as The Lacquerologist)! I love so many of Emily’s manis and tutorials but her Splash Floral design is definitely among the top of the list. I love the “out of the lines” look of the flowers and you can really use any color combo. This also makes an awesome pedi design! This time, I used all of the new Zoya Petals Collection (perfect for the name, right?). Shimmery, floral colors paired so well together for a full mani. Let’s take a look!
- To begin, I painted three thin coats of Zoya Leia on all of my nails. This is a shimmery topper that can be worn alone as a few coats as you see here, or over any other color to add shimmer and pearly shifting. You can definitely still see visible nail line at three coats.
- Next, I followed Emily’s tutorial and swiped each Zoya Petals Collection color from the cuticle corner outward over about 3/4 of the nail. Thumb: Zoya Tulip, Index: Zoya Laurel, Middle: Zoya Aster, Ring: Zoya Azalea, and Pinky: Zoya Zahara.
- Once those were dry, I used my ÜberChic Liner Nail Art Brush and Rica Blackout to paint the flower petals.
- A dotting tool and the same black were used to add the dot details.
- I topped all of the nails with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
What do you think of this final Spring Week look? The Zoya Petals Collection is available now for $10 each at Zoya.com! I’ll have a full swatch post up next week so make sure you check back for that.
See what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 5 below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –