Good afternoon, readers! You get a double dose of nail art today! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt was 3 Shades of Green and I’ve done a geometric ikat design using three Elevation Polish greens. This design consists of thin, small, parallel lines, layered with different colors. Let’s take a look!
- I began with a base of Elevation Polish Yeti’s Healing Vibes.
- Next, I used Rica Whiteout to make white triangles meeting close to the center of the nail.
- Then, using small straight parallel lines, I added Elevation Polish Mount Wutai to the tip and cuticle triangles, and Elevation Polish Dreams of Evergreen to the side triangles.
- Lastly, I used Rica Blackout to add more layers of small lines on the outside of the white triangles and the inside bottom of each triangle.
- One coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top sealed everything in!
The three greens I used: Elevation Polish Mount Wutai, Yeti’s Healing Vibes, and Dreams of Evergreen.
What do you think of this Ikat design? I loved it and will be wearing it as a full mani for the weekend! Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for 3 Shades of Green below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –