Good morning, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Coral + White! I’ve created some patchwork nail art stamping decals with the awesome patchwork image from Bundle Monster BM-411 stamping plate. These were so easy to create with the ÜberChic ÜberMat!
- I began by painting a coat of Qtica Extending Top Coat on each of the nail shaped sections of the ÜberChic ÜberMat.
- Then, I stamped the patchwork image from Bundle Monster BM-411 stamping plate with Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish.
- I added some dots and stripes to a few of the patches, while others were painted a solid color with Rica Whiteout, OPI Live.Love.Carnaval, or Paint Box Polish North Shore Shrimp Shack.
- Once the decals were dry and filled in, I carefully peeled them up from the mat with an orange stick and flipped them over to see the finished design.
- I painted a coat of clear on my nails and pressed a decal to each tacky nail, cleaning up the excess with acetone and a cleanup brush.
- To seal the decals to the nail, I topped them with a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte’rs.
What do you think of these silly patchwork nails? Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –