Good morning, readers! It’s a
Floral nail art prompt this week with Crumpet’s Nail Tarts and I’ve gone with a simple stamping mani with tons of contrast. A metallic foil base was a perfect contrast to the bright floral stamps, and the matte top coat just accentuated the different finishes.
- I began with a rose gold foil metallic base. This polish is new and secret so I can’t tell you what brand it’s from just yet.
- Once that was dry, I used a clear stamper to stamp individual floral images onto the nails using Mundo de Uñas Mexican Pink, Aqua, Purple, and Yellow. The images came from ÜberChic Plates 3-02, 3-03, 8-01, and 8-02.
- I used a dotting tool and added a sparkly silver dot to the center of the flowers with OPI It’s Frosty Outside.
- I topped all of the nails with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top and then removed the shine with a coat of KBShimmer Oh Matte!
What do you think of this fun summery floral mani? Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their floral manis below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –