Good morning, readers! I have my final Traditions Week mani to show you today, and it doubles for this week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Christmas mani as well! Awesome! I don’t usually have a coordinating DD and 40GNAI prompt so yahoo! Wrapping gifts for under the tree and to give our loved ones is the final tradition for the week. I couldn’t resist creating some wrapped presents on my nails–metallic striping tape is so perfect for ribbons!
- Index: Base of Rica Whiteout, stamped Bundle Monster BM-223 image with OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, metallic gold striping tape for the ribbon.
- Middle: Base of KBShimmer Chilly Pepper, stamped UberChic UC 3-01 image with China Glaze Passion, metallic silver striping tape for the ribbon.
- Ring: Base of OPI Christmas Gone Plaid, stamped Cheeky CH13 image with Rica Whiteout, metallic silver striping tape for the ribbon.
- Pinky: Base of Rica Whiteout, stamped Bundle Monster BM-201 image with Salon Perfect Salsa Dance, metallic gold striping tape for the ribbon.
- All nails were topped with two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to seal in the ribbon.
What do you think? Cutting the little pieces of striping tape to criss cross for the bows took a good amount of time, but I love how they turned out! I hope you’ve enjoyed this Digit-al Dozen week! Check out what the other DD ladies did for their final Traditions mani below!
Also, check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their Christmas manis today below!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –