Good evening, readers! It’s time for this week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas nail art prompt with Crumpet’s Nail Tarts. This week, it’s combining Grey + Color so I went with an old favorite combo of pink and grey. For some depth, I used a fan brush to swipe the three grey cremes from the OPI Fifty Shades of Grey Collection over a Madam Glam pink gel polish base.
- I began with 3 coats of cured(plus top coat) Madam Glam Angel Wings soak off gel polish.
- Next, I dabbed OPI Cement the Deal, OPI Embrace the Gray, and OPI Dark Side of the Mood on my work surface.
- I dipped a fan brush into the first color and swiped it across the nails in random directions before cleaning off and moving onto the next grey.
- Once I was happy with the coverage, I used a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte’rs to seal in the design and take away shine.
What do you think? It’s rough and reminds me a bit of a fabric or jacket. Check out what the rest of the Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their Grey + Color manis below!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –