Good morning, readers! Summer is in full swing here in central Florida and neons keep calling my name. The China Glaze Electric Nights Collection is a recent favorite with it’s rainbow of neon colors to choose from (check out my swatch post on the collection if you haven’t already) and they popped gorgeously over this white base. Also, I’m convinced you can’t go wrong pairing neons with leopard print nail art–who didn’t love Lisa Frank back in the day? I saw this mani posted by The Nail Trail on Instagram last week and I’ve had the picture saved on my phone for nail art inspiration ever since. These are perfect for a day at the beach, a boat ride, pool day, or even to cheer you up on a rainy afternoon.
- I started out with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow.
- Then, I used a large dotting tool to add spots in a rainbow gradient with: China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind, China Glaze Violet-Vibes, China Glaze Glow With the Flow, China Glaze Home Sweet House Music, and China Glaze Daisy Know My Name?
- Once those were dry, I used a small dotting tool dipped in OPI Black Onyx to do partial outlines of the leopard spots and small dots in the empty white spaces on the nails.
- Two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top were used to seal the design.
What are your thoughts on this simple nail art? Are you a fan of leopard print nail art? Comment below and tell me what you like to wear on your nails for the summer. Thank you so much for reading!
*There are affiliate links in this post. If you click through and make a purchase, I will be compensated.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –