Good morning, readers! I have a fun manicure for Day 2 of Patterns on Patterns Week with The Digit-al Dozen! Instead of trying to come up with a random pattern combo, I looked in my closet at my Vera Bradley purse collection and found a great example of patterns on patterns! I’ve recreated this floral on floral design called Mocha Rouge and I love how it turned out!
- I started out with 2 coats of Zoya Nyssa and topped with KBShimmer Clearly On Top to speed up the drying process.
- Next, I stamped a floral image using Sinful Colors Black on Black from the Cheeky CH12 stamp plate.
- Then, I took my nail art brushes and dotting tool and painted some of the bigger white and pink flowers using OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Black Onyx, OPI Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, and OPI Feeling Hot-Hot-Hot!
- I sealed everything in with KBShimmer Clearly On Top followed by a coat of Zoya Matte Velvet Top Coat.
Here is a bonus shot with my purse! It’s a Vera Bradley Mandy in Mocha Rouge. I’ve had it for years and I think I definitely need to start doing more of my Vera Bradley purse designs on my nails!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –