Good evening, readers! It’s the start of a new nail art week with The Digit-al Dozen. This month’s theme is Patterns On Patterns and it’s certainly a challenging concept. I’m starting out the week with a subtle stamped honeycomb pattern topped with simple bees arranged like polka dots. I’ve used one of the new OPI Hawaii Collection polishes as my base because they all arrived on my doorstep this morning and I couldn’t wait to try them out!
- I started with a base of OPI Is Mai Tai Crooked?
- Then, I stamped with China Glaze Passion using the honeycomb image on the Bundle Monster BM:422 stamp plate.
- Once that was dry, I used a nail art brush and freehanded some simple bees using OPI Good Grief!, Black Onyx, and My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- After a coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, I added one coat of Zoya Matte Velvet Top Coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –