Good evening, readers! I have an interesting manicure to share with you today. The nail art prompt for today’s challenge was Half & Half. I asked Mr. Adventures In Acetone for some ideas on the topic and he said wood and metal! So here is my attempt at half metal, half wooden nails.
- I started out with 2 coats of OPI Push And Shove for my chrome metal look.
- Once that was dry, I carefully painted one half of each nail with 2 coats of OPI Icebergers & Fries.
- I used the dry brush technique and added some streaks of OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys and OPI How Great Is Your Dane?
- I topped the wooden half with OPI Matte Top Coat and then added some dots using a dotting tool and OPI Push And Shove on the wooden side to tie them together.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –