Good afternoon, readers! It’s day 2 of our 13 Days of January Nail Art Challenge! Today’s prompt is Happiness and I was struggling to find a good topic of inspiration for this mani. Tons of things make me happy but don’t translate well onto nails so I went with a simpler idea: cookies. Cookies make me happy. Even for my birthday a few weeks ago, I requested cookies over a cake for my celebration. The prettiest cookies for nail art were rainbow sprinkled, so here we are!
- I started out with three thin coats of OPI You’re So Vain-illa and sponged on a bit of OPI Going My Way or Norway? as the base.
- Once it was dry, I used a dotting tool and the following OPI cremes to drag across the base for the sprinkles: Angel With A Leadfoot, Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot!, Over & Over A-Gwen, In My Back Pocket, I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Jade Is The New Black, Can’t Find My Czechbook, and Do You Have This Color In Stock-holm?
- I topped them with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- OPI Matte Top Coat was used as the final step to take away the shine and look more like cookies.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –