Good morning, readers! Merry Christmas Eve! Today, I have some simple holiday nail art for you that I created by following another tutorial in Idiot’s Guides: Nail Art that I reviewed yesterday! If you missed that post, check it out HERE! There were a handful of Christmas tutorials but this one was calling out to me the most ever since I opened the book.
- I followed Emily’s tutorial in the book by starting with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.
- Once it was completely dry (I used a quick drying top coat to speed it up), I used striping tape and placed them onto the nails.
- I alternated with OPI Over & Over A-Gwen and China Glaze Starboard for the red and green stripes.
- Before the polishes dried, I used tweezers to carefully peel back up the strips.
- I used Seche Vite on top of the stripes and then decided to add some sparkle with China Glaze Fairy Dust.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal everything in.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –