Good morning, readers! It’s the final day of Floral Week with The Digit-al Dozen. Have you enjoyed it? I’ve actually loved it much more than I expected to. It had me step out from my comfort zone so that always helps. This final mani is inspired by the Digit-al Dozen Queen of Florals herself– Lindsey from Wondrously Polished. I was so excited when I saw her post this Abstract Flowers manicure a couple of weeks ago and it’s been on my to-recreate list ever since. I didn’t want to completely copy her mani, so I went with a pink color palette.
- I started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Then, I used a small dotting tool and made a dot in the center of the nails with OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana.
- Then, using a nail art brush and moving from the center outward, I did three petal lines in various OPI pink cremes: Mod About You, Sparrow Me The Drama, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian, Sorry I’m Fizzy Today, and Girls Love Ponies.
- Then I did HKGirl Top Coat followed by OPI Matte Top Coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –