Good afternoon, readers! For my fourth floral manicure with The Digit-al Dozen, I’ve been inspired by Meghan from Will Paint Nails For Food. She is a fellow Digit-al Dozen member and I am always in awe of her stunning manicures. She is amazing with florals, and this is my attempt at a similar “sketched floral” type manicure that I’ve seen her do many times. I sponged some fall colors on a neutral background, with simple sketched flowers on top.
- I started with three coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff.
- Then, I took pieces of a torn makeup sponge and dabbed lightly in random places with OPI Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?, OPI Can’t Afjörd Not To, and Zoya Jesy.
- I used a thin nail art script brush and OPI Ice-bergers & Fries to do my simple flowers.
- HK Girl Top Coat was used to seal it all in.
- Lastly, a coat of OPI Matte Top Coat added to the “sketched” effect.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –