Good afternoon! TGIF! I have some fun nails to share with you that I’m wearing for the weekend. If you haven’t noticed by now, I tend to gravitate a lot toward cutesy animal/creature nail art (I am Mommy to a 6 and 2 year old after all). For this look, I created a girly galaxy with my favorite colors and a cute little alien accent nail! This is such a “Jacki mani” that I am pumped to be wearing them!
- I painted all of my nails with 2 coats of China Glaze That’s Shore Bright.
- For my Alien accent nail, I then added one coat of Pahlish Sarey’s Berry. The alien was first painted with Barry M Greenberry, and then topped with Indigo Bananas Immortal Game. The eyes are layered with dotting tools and OPI Angel With A Leadfoot, OPI Girls Love Diamonds, OPI My Signature Is “DC,” and finally OPI Black Onyx. The mouth is Elevation Polish Pic Du Gar.
- Then for my other nails, I followed my own Galaxy Nails Tutorial and randomly applied the following polishes with tiny bits of a torn makeup sponge: Elevation Polish Pic Du Gar, Illamasqua Seance, Barry M Greenberry, Indigo Bananas Immortal Game, Pahlish Sarey’s Berry, OPI Girls Love Diamonds, and OPI My Signature Is “DC.”
- I added some dots and starbursts with OPI Angel With A Leadfoot.
- Lastly, I applied NYC Grand Central Station top coat on all nails to add shine and seal them.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –