Good morning! I have a cutesy manicure to show you today! It has been a while since I’ve done any “cute” nails so I took the suggestion of my friend Jen, from My Nail Polish Obsession, and modified my Zebra Tutorial to be a unicorn! (It was supposed to be for tutorial tuesday yesterday, but my tutorial attempts didn’t work out very well. I may visit it again in the future if anyone really does want to see this as a tutorial?)
- I started with one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Topped that with one coat of OPI Girls Love Diamonds.
- The unicorn face is Nicole by OPI Carnival Cotton Candy, with the snout done with Nicole by OPI Something About Spring.
- The hair is Nicole by OPI Oh That’s Just Grape!, Nicole by OPI Something About Spring, and OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook.
- The horn is OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby.
- The eyes are OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook, and the rest of the details were done in OPI Black Onyx and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Seche Vite was used as the top coat.
*Some of these polishes were sent and reviewed as previous press samples with my honest opinion.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive compensation if you click and make a purchase.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –