Good morning, readers! It’s time for this month’s Digit-al Dozen nail art week! The theme is Red, Gold, and Green. As you can imagine, that means I’m planning mostly Christmas themed nail art for you. So far, today’s mani is my favorite of the week. I was inspired by this half moon mani wreath post that Sarah from Chalkboard Nails did 2 years ago. I still can’t believe it took me this long to recreate it my own way!
- I first started out with 2 coats of OPI In My Santa Suit, a gorgeous glowy red.
- Then, with my detail brush and Zoya Veruschka, I did a rough half moon wreath shape.
- I topped it with George No 17 Starry Eyed for some fine gold glitter.
- Next, I did a thick coat of top coat and stuck down my Born Pretty Store gold bows. They are bendable so I curved them a bit to fit the nail surface.
- I then did another coat of top coat to seal the bows in and let dry.
- Finally, for some added texture, I went back over just the wreath with my detail brush and Zoya Pixie Dust Chita.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –