Good morning, readers! It’s Day 2 of Red, Gold, and Green Week with The Digit-al Dozen! Today’s design is another Christmas themed one, and I think it’s my second favorite of the week. (At this rate, I’ll put them in order of favorites to least favorites, so no one needs to come check out my least favorite on Friday, right? ha).
- First, I did 2 coats on every nail of OPI All I Want For Christmas (Is OPI), a perfect holiday red creme.
- On every nail besides the tree accent, I put a dab of OPI All Sparkly And Gold at the cuticle and used my striper brush to drag it out toward the tips for an easy reverse gradient! No more sponges for me after trying it this way!
- For my tree, I used the same striper brush and SinfulColors Pine Away to slowly paint the back and forth wiggly tree design.
- For the gold star and ornament glitters on the tree, I fished out some shapes from Naild’It Put A Ring On It and placed them on the tree.
- Finally, everything got a good coat of HKGirl Top Coat!
*All polishes used in this post were sent for previous review.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –