Good morning, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Insects! I decided to go for a simplistic bee nail art design, stamping black stripes over a yellow base and adding semi-sheer wings. Such an easy design, and yet it’s bold and fun!
- I painted two generous coats of OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana for my base color.
- Once it was completely dry, I stamped the thick black stripes from the Born Pretty Plate QA3 onto them using Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish.
- I painted the wings on with a nail art brush and OPI My Silk Tie.
- A coat of NYC Grand Central Station sealed in the design and added shine!
What do you think? I was impressed with how easy it was to stamp these bold stripes and I may never use striping tape again! Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for Insects below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –