Good afternoon, readers! It’s Day 2 of Whimsy Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I still don’t really know what to do for this theme. When I think of whimsy, I think of swirls. Swirls added to flowers or trees or birds, etc. So for today’s mani, I just did swirls using more Salon Perfect Neon POP! Collection shades. Let’s take a look.
- I began with two coats of Salon Perfect Violets are Blue and let dry.
- Then, I painted the swirls with Salon Perfect Sugar Cube.
- I used the following other Salon Perfect shades to paint over the swirls in different spots: Back to the Fuchsia, Wrapped Around my Pink-y, Purple POP!, and Tropicool Punch.
- For some added fun, I painted short strokes around the swirls in Salon Perfect Mer-Made of Money.
- I topped the mani with a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte’rs.
Salon Perfect polishes are available at Walmart stores for $3.98 each and the Neon POP! Collection will be in a promo display until August.
*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 2 below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –