Good morning, readers! It’s been slow around here this week on Adventures In Acetone. My sister is visiting for the summer and we’ve been doing a lot of family stuff. Our baby sister graduates from high school tonight, and my daughter is out of school for summer next week so I don’t know what we can expect as far as posting goes from me as the crazy begins around here. I’m still figuring it all out, so we will just play it by ear.
As for today, I have this week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Music mani! It’s so simple, but I’ve always wanted to do a piano key stamped mani and never have. I was looking through my stamping plates for music themed designs and Cheeky CH31 stamping plate had both the piano keys and music notes on it. Clearly it was the winner and this mani was one of the quickest I’ve done in a while. The contrast of the black and white paired with this gorgeous new Zoya Liv (from the new Sunsets Collection!) is a win for me.
- My index and pinky fingers were painted with two coats of Zoya Liv.
- I used Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish to stamp the music notes image from Cheeky CH31 on those nails.
- My middle and ring fingers were painted with two coats of OPI Alpine Snow.
- I used Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish to stamp the piano keys image from Cheeky CH31 on those nails.
- I topped them all with a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.
What do you think? Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their music manis below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –