Good evening, readers! This week’s 40 Great Nail Art Ideas prompt is Kid’s TV so I asked my two kids for input on what I should recreate on my nails. They both decided that Pokémon would make adorable nail art and they helped pick out some of their favorite characters! This is a show I loved as a young kid and it’s so fun to watch my own kids get into it on Netflix. Let’s take a look!
- Index: Pikachu (Mouse), The most well known Pokémon, a base of OPI Good Grief! and a ton of other creme polishes for the details.
- Middle: Squirtle (Turtle), a base of OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid and a ton of other creme polishes for the details.
- Ring: Charmander (Lizard), a base of OPI In My Back Pocket and a ton of other creme polishes for the details.
- Pinky: Jigglypuff (Balloon), a base of OPI Mod About You and a ton of other creme polishes for the details.
- I topped each nail with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to seal in the nail art.
- Lastly, a coat of KBShimmer Oh Matte! was added to remove shine.
Here is a little collage I created with photos of these 4 characters from my daughter’s Pokémon book in case you have no idea what I’m talking about:
What do you think about these cutesy Pokémon nails? I am quite happy with how they turned out! Check out what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their Kid’s TV inspired nails below:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –