Good evening, readers! It’s the start of this month’s Digit-al Dozen week and the theme is New & Improved! That means we are trying new techniques or recreating some older manis! Are you excited? For my first mani, I attempted something I’ve been wanting to for a long time: the spiral watermarble. I’ve seen it all over, but Madam Luck recently posted another video tutorial to IG and I knew it was time to give it a go. While it’s not the perfect spiral I was going for, I am really proud of this first try!
- I began by painting one coat of Funky Fingers Gesso on all of my nails and letting dry.
- Next, I protected my skin and finger tips with Girly Bits Border Patrol latex barrier.
- For the water marble, I used OPI Fly and OPI Do You Have this Color in Stockholm?
- They were topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
What do you think? Have you tried a spiral water marble before? Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 1 below! Welcome the new girls as well!
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –