Good evening, readers! It’s Day 4 of Fandom Week with The Digit-al Dozen and I have a simple mani today representing a favorite book and movie series: The Hunger Games. The three books have similar symbols on the covers so I went for simple silhouettes to represent the books! These books blew me away (even if the third isn’t a favorite) and they’ve done a really nice job with the movies, too.
- Index: two coats of OPI Black Onyx and China Glaze Passion for the mocking jay detail.
- Middle: two coats of OPI Orange You Going To The Game? and details with OPI How Great Is Your Dane? and Nicole by OPI Better After Dark.
- Ring: two coats of Barry M Blueberry and details with Sinful Colors Cool Gray and OPI No Room For The Blues.
- Pinky: two coats of OPI Black Onyx.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used as top coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –