Good afternoon, readers! It’s the final day of Childhood Week with The Digit-al Dozen. I’ve shown you a favorite tv show, favorite book, favorite toy, and favorite outdoor activity. Today, I’ll show a favorite board game: Candy Land! I think this is a fairly common game that most everyone has seen or played in their lifetime. There have been many variations of the characters over the years, the one my kids have is different than mine. I decided to focus on one of my favorite characters, Princess Lolly! The rest of the nails represent the colorful spaces you follow in the game.
- I used one generous coat of Rica Whiteout for my base and let dry.
- I used acrylic paint for Princess Lolly, candy, and colorful spaces.
- I sponged Barry M Key Lime, Prickly Pear, OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook, and OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana between the swirls of spaces.
- I sealed it all in with Rica Glossy Glam and topped it with a coat of Wet n Wild matte top coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –