Good morning, readers! It’s time for my fourth Childhood Week mani with The Digit-al Dozen. Who didn’t love making sandcastles at the beach (or in a sandbox) as a kid? I grew up on the east coast of Florida so beach days were often and a fun memory of mine. We recently moved back here so my own kids are getting into building sandcastles now as well! Zoya Godiva Pixie Dust was a fun additional layer over the sandy parts of this mani, giving it a sandy texture and extra sparkle.
- I started out with three coats of OPI What’s With the Cattitude?
- Then, I used a nail art brush and OPI Maintaining My Sand-ity to paint out all of the sandy parts.
- Acrylic paints were used to do the shovel, pail, flag, and shell.
- I topped it all with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
- Lastly, I used the nail art brush and painted two layers of Zoya Godiva on the sand and let dry to that fun, sand texture.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –