- I started with a base of OPI Alpine Snow and let dry.
- Then, I sponged on Alpine Snow and a color I made by mixing OPI Going My Way or Norway? and OPI Good Grief! on my old margarine lid (thanks to Kelly from Set in Lacquer for this awesome idea!)
Once the gradient was blended nicely and dry, I followed the Leopard I tutorial from Emily’s book, found on pages 36-37.
- I dipped my dotting tool into a puddle of OPI Ice-bergers & Fries and made irregularly shaped spots on the nails.
- I then dipped the same dotting tool into a puddle of OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? and created wavy outlines of the spots. C shapes, 2 bumpy lines on either side of the spot, etc.
- I filled in some of the empty spaces with dots and swipes of OPI Who Are You Calling Bossy?!? using the dotting tool.
- KBShimmer Clearly On Top was used to seal it in.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –