Good afternoon, readers! I recently bought the new neon collection by China Glaze called Electric Nights. They are bright, gorgeous, and I can’t wait to show you a full swatch post soon. In the meantime, let’s check out what I’m currently wearing on my nails right now: a watermarble using 5 of the new colors!
- I started out with a white base and let dry.
- Then, I dropped the following China Glaze Electric Nights polishes onto the center of my water cup surface: China Glaze Violet-Vibes, China Glaze Glow With the Flow, China Glaze Red-y to Rave, and China Glaze Home Sweet House Music.
- I used a toothpick to drag the edges to the center and make a flower design and dipped my finger.
- I repeated the process on the other 9 nails and then used a cleanup brush and acetone to clean the excess polish off of my skin.
- Once cleaned up, I used a dotting tool to apply individual glitters onto the design from China Glaze Let the Beat Drop glitter topper.
- 2 coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top were used to seal in the design.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –