Good afternoon, readers! It’s been a few days, hasn’t it? I’ve been low on nail art inspiration lately, but I started stalking instagram this week and found a ton of great things to recreate! Today’s design was inspired by this post by Very Emily. She has some really fun nail art and I am sure I’ll find more to try! It was harder than I anticipated to get the three colors of similar width, and you can see that I wasn’t completely successful. However, I am super in love with this color combo and I’m really enjoying this as a full mani.
- I started with three thin coats of Orly Hot Tropics.
- Then, I did alternating “ikat” lines in a chevron shape of OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby and OPI Live.Love.Carnaval.
- I then used HKGirl Top Coat to seal the design in.
- Lastly, I added OPI Matte Top Coat for a different finish.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –