Good afternoon! KBShimmer is releasing the second half of the Summer 2014 Collection this Friday, June 20th, and I have 6 of the 12 to show you. You can see the Press Release for the whole collection here. A swatch post will be posted by the weekend, but for today I wanted to show you how I wore KBShimmer Scribble Me This glitter topper! The glitter combination is bright and fun, so a gradient base worked really well.
- I started out with two coats of Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu.
- Then, I used a triangle makeup sponge and did a gradient with OPI Hotter Than You Pink.
- Once I was happy with the coverage, I did one coat of KBShimmer Scribble Me This. The base was slightly slippery and I placed a few glitters, but for the most part it applied nicely and one coat was enough. I LOVE that there are triangle glitters!
- I topped everything with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat.
What do you think of this combo? KBShimmer Scribble Me This will look great over a ton of base colors as well. You can get this from the link below on friday, June 20th. I’ll be posting the rest of my swatches by the end of the week so tune in later for that. Thanks so much for reading!
Harlow & Co(for international orders): http://www.harlowandco.org
*The glitter used in this post was sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –
This is very fun and perfect for summer! Love your gradient base!
This is gorgeous! I love that topper!
Super cute! I really love this, gonna have to try and copy.