Good morning, readers! Yesterday, both of the new Zoya Ticked and Bubbly Collections arrived at my doorstep and they are super fun! I knew I wouldn’t have time to get them all swatched for you for today, but I had to try them out! I noticed that almost every polish in the Tickled Collection had a “coordinating” Bubbly shade so I grabbed Rooney and Binx for this mani. The Bubbly colors can be worn alone or layered over another color, so that’s what I’m showing you today!
- Zoya Rooney is described by Zoya as a Hollywood pink creme. I started out with two coats and followed with Seche Vite top coat to quicken the drying process.
- Once it was completely dry, I grabbed some of my leftover Sticky Nails nail guides and taped off this chevron shape on all of my nails.
- Zoya Binx is described as a purple orchid metallic, with holographic glitter. Personally, I’m seeing iridescent glitter and not holo, but either way its a gorgeous shade. It’s appearing more pink here layered over Rooney than it would be on it’s own. I painted one coat over the entire nail.
- Then, I pulled up the chevron nail tape guides carefully and topped with one more coat of Seche Vite top coat.
What do you think of this look? Simple, yet with a little touch of fun. I really like how it showcases the versatility of the Bubbly Collection for layering instead of just wearing alone. I’ll have my swatch posts of both collections posted as soon as I can next week (hopefully!) so stay tuned for those! Thanks so much for reading!
These are available at Zoya.com
for $9.00 each (US).
*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that I receive compensation if you click and make a purchase.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –