Hello, readers! Are you enjoying “brands” week with The Digit-al Dozen? For day 3 I was inspired by where I grabbed lunch with the kids: Chick-fil-A! I seriously love their chicken and diet lemonade. Their big advertising theme is usually cows holding signs saying to “Eat MOR CHIKIN”. I think it’s so cute and clever (since they don’t serve burgers)!
- First, I applied two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
- Once they were dry, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black to stamp the “cow print” image from Bundle Monster stamp plate BM-222.
- Milani Rapid Cherry was the red I used with my thin nail art brush to do the script logo.
- After a coat of Seche Vite, I decided that they would look fun with a matte finish so I topped everything with Butter London Matte Finish top coat.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –