Good morning, readers! I am going to share my latest nail art with you that I’ve worn all weekend and still have on today! As soon as I got Dior Perlé in the mail, I wanted to try it over some other Dior colors in my collection. I tried it on a nail wheel over my favorite, Dior Saint Tropez, and my jaw dropped! It reminded me so much of one of my favorite polishes: RBL Aqua Lily, but on overdrive! The shimmer is much more noticeable and there is blue in with the pink sparkly shimmer so it’s more complex as well. I fell instantly in love and it became a full mani with some free handed mermaid scales!
- I did 2 coats of Dior Saint Tropez.
- Then, I topped it with one coat of Dior Perlé.
- Once it was dry, I used a striper brush and Milani Silver Stilettos to make the mermaid scale pattern. It’s far from perfect or symmetrical, but the stamp I had with this design was too big and there weren’t many scales on my nail so this allowed me to make the scales the size I wanted.
- I added Seche Vite for a shiny finish to show all of the sparkly shimmer in Dior Perlé.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –