Good morning, readers! I have great news on this rainy Monday morning: Zoya is releasing a gorgeous new Spring collection soon! Below is the press release, I am SO looking forward to them. Dillion, Rebel, and Hudson are screaming my name already! There is no release date yet, but I’ll update this post when I get word on when you are able to purchase them!
New Nail Polish Collection for Spring 2014: Zoya Awaken
ZOYA AWAKEN – 2014 SPRING
• ZP724 – Rebel: Blue Sky Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
• ZP722 – Hudson: Purple Orchid Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula (Yes, it’s a Radiant Orchid!)
• ZP720 – Dot: Pink Petal Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Zang Toi’s SS14 collection).
• ZP721 – Cole: Peach Whisper Cream, Full Coverage Formula
(originally created for fashion designer Peter Som’s SS14 collection).
• ZP725 – Brooklyn: White-Gold Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula.
PLUS, A SPECIAL EDITION TOPPER
Create a nail color masterpiece. The multi-colored, holographic flakes of Zoya Monet lend an impressionistic color change option to existing color palettes. Never boring, this artistic topper can be applied as an accent or used as an overall color changer.
$10.00 ea. (US)
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –