Hello, readers! Merry Christmas Eve! We have a lot of fun family time planned today and tomorrow so this won’t be a long post (and there won’t be one tomorrow.) For us, Christmas is fun with Santa coming to visit; but ultimately we are celebrating the birth of our Savior: Jesus Christ. I really wanted my official Christmas Eve/Christmas Day nail art to reflect that instead of more cute Christmas trees, snowmen, elves, presents, etc. It is CHRISTmas after all.
I decided to free hand a bit of the nativity scene on one hand, with just Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. On the other hand, I’ve done a glowing cross. I think this could be a favorite mani of mine!
- My base is OPI Road House Blues.
- I then used a sponge and dabbed a gradient at the tips of Zoya Song.
- Then, I painted some Elevation Polish Pitaraq on the cuticle line for gorgeous stars in the night sky.
- I used black, white, and yellow creams to finish out the design of the stable, star, hills, and palm trees.
Here is a closer look at my left hand:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –