Good morning, readers! Today’s mani is a two-in-one design! I had to combine Day 5 of Whimsy Week with The Digit-al Dozen AND 40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Neon, so here we have a bright and funky needle spiral design base with cutesy whimsical monsters on top! Salon Perfect Neon POP! shades were a perfect base for this mani and I super love how they turned out.
- I began with a thick coat of Salon Perfect Purple POP!
- While it was still wet, I painted a thick diagonal line in Salon Perfect Wrapped Around my Pink-y, and an opposite diagonal line in Salon Perfect Let’s Not Coral.
- While still wet, I took a thin nail art brush and spiraled out from the center of the nail, mixing the colors into a spiral design as I went around.
- Once they were dry, I used Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish to stamp the cute monster image from Cheeky CH32.
- I topped the nails in a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte’rs.
How fun are these? I really love them! Check out what the other Digit-al Dozen ladies did for Day 5 below:
And see what the other Crumpet’s Nail Tarts did for their neon manis:
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –