Good afternoon, readers! I shared on Instagram yesterday that I just received my OPI Hello Kitty Collection and I couldn’t help but try some of them out today! This is bold nail art mani that combines some of the new OPIs, my ÜberMat, new ÜberChic stamp plates (set 6), and ÜberChic brushes! Basically, I received a lot of fun nail mail and wanted to use it all at once!
- My index nail is two coats of OPI 5 Apples Tall.
- My middle nail first got one coat of OPI Alpine Snow.
- I painted a thin coat of Qtica Extending Top Coat onto my UberMat nail spot and let dry.
- Then, I stamped the swirl image from UberChic plate 6-01 onto the nail on the UberMat using a Sinful Colors black creme.
- I filled in the different swirls using the UberChic Detail Brush (shown below) with OPI 5 Apples Tall, OPI Look at My Bow!, OPI My Twin Mimmy, OPI Alpine Snow, and OPI My Pal Joey.
- I let that dry a little while, then used an orange stick to pry it off of the UberMat and carefully applied it to my nail. I removed the excess with an orange stick, acetone, and the UberChic Cleanup Brush.
- My ring finger was painted with two coats of OPI My Pal Joey.
- I created a decal on my UberMat the same way I described above, but this time I stamped the Hello Kitty image from an old Born Pretty Plate QA12.
- I filled in Hello Kitty with the UberChic Detail brush, OPI Alpine Snow, OPI My Twin Mimmy, and OPI 5 Apples Tall.
- Once it dried a little while, I removed it from the mat and applied to the nail, removing excess with an orange stick, acetone, and the UberChic Cleanup Brush.
- My pinky is two coats of OPI Look at My Bow!
- I used KBShimmer Clearly on Top to seal in all of my nails.
What do you think of this fun look? I really love these bold colors in the OPI Hello Kitty Collection and I can’t wait to try out the others! I love the adorable caps as well!
*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review with my honest opinion. The UberChic items were purchased by me.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –