Zoya has announced their set of collections for Fall 2015: Focus and Flair. Interesting names, let’s take a look at the press release I received and leave your comments below!
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
- Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
- Desiree(ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah(ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
- Lidia(ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
- Sia(ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
- Tris(ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon(ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
- Aggie(ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
- Ember(ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada(ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle(ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US), Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
If you enjoyed this post, please Sign Up for email updates and you will have the latest news, reviews, nail art, and tutorials delivered right to your inbox! Never miss a post from Adventures In Acetone again. Thank you so much for reading.
– Let’s paint something amazing! –